Dr. Thomas Streed is an internationally renowned expert in violent behavior. He knows what drives such behavior and the tactics and techniques of verbal aggression used by different personalities who try to manipulate, dominate and control others.
In this seminar, designed for your specific needs, participants will learn the basis and foundation of verbal aggression and methods for controlling such conduct.
This seminar includes such topics as:
- The roots of verbal aggression;
- The "rewards" of verbal aggression;
- The antecedents and escalation of verbal aggression;
- Four common, ineffective responses to verbal aggression;
- The "Streed-Smart" response for derailing verbal aggression..